York Homes & Condos Real Estate, Edmonton AB

Located in Northeast Edmonton Alberta, Canada is the neighborhood of York. Most of the construction in York occurred in the 1960s and 1970s and the first condominium complex in Edmonton was located in York. The construction in York is of a fairly mixed variety.

York Homes and Condos For Sale

6 Properties

Statistics show that of all the homes in York roughly 30% of them are rented, while the remaining 70% are owner occupied.

The neighborhood has a lot of new residents and new people keep moving in. The neighborhood has a fairly equal mix of long term residents and rental tenants, which is typical of a neighborhood, so close to the Downtown core.

Surrounding neighborhoods are as follows: Kilkenny, Kildare, Delwood, Belvedere, and Miller.

Designated schools are: York Elementary, Steele Heights Junior High, and M E LaZerte Senior High.

York has access and conveniences other neighborhoods could only dream of. From Clareview LRT station giving easy access to Rexall Place, Commonwealth Stadium, the Downtown core, and the University Of Alberta.

Copyright 2024 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.

The MLS® System Data is made available from the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Days on Site and market statistics values are calculated by Sierra Interactive based on values provided in the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton listing data feed. Mortgage values are calculated by Sierra Interactive and are provided for estimate purposes only.

Trademarks are owned or controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA (REALTOR®, REALTORS®) and/or the quality of services they provide (MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®)

Data was last updated April 18, 2024 at 9:00 AM MST