Suder Greens Homes Condos & Real Estate - Property Listings For Sale

Suder Greens is one of the newer residential neighborhoods in West Edmonton Alberta, Canada. Development of the neighborhood is comparatively recent. According to the 2005 municipal census, there were 269 occupied residences in the neighborhood. Three out of four (75%) of these were single family dwellings. The remaining one in four (25%) residences were apartment style condominiums in low rise buildings with fewer than five stories. Substantially all (97%) were owner occupied, with only 3% being rented

Suder Greens Homes and Condos For Sale

6 Properties

The neighborhood is bounded on the west by Winterburn Road and on the east by Anthony Henday Drive. It shares an irregular southern boundary with the neighborhoods of Breckenridge Greens and Potter Greens. The Anthony Henday provides access to destinations to the south of the city including the Edmonton International Airport.

Surrounding communities include, La Perle, Belmead, Aldergrove, Potter Greens, and Breckenridge Greens.

Copyright 2024 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.

The MLS® System Data is made available from the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Days on Site and market statistics values are calculated by Sierra Interactive based on values provided in the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton listing data feed. Mortgage values are calculated by Sierra Interactive and are provided for estimate purposes only.

Trademarks are owned or controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA (REALTOR®, REALTORS®) and/or the quality of services they provide (MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®)

Data was last updated April 18, 2024 at 8:30 AM MST