Caernarvon Real Estate 

Caernarvon is a residential neighbourhood in the Castledowns area of north Edmonton. It is named for a castle in Wales. If you ever get the chance you will want to go and visit the castle that the neighborhood is named after.

Caernarvon Home and Condos For Sale

9 Properties

Caernarvon is one of those neighborhoods that when you say that you are moving there people look at you and proceed to tell you how jealous they are of you that you are moving to a neighborhood that may people would die to be able to live in.

Surrounding neighborhoods in the Caernarvon community include; Canossa, Carlton, Dunluce and Carlisle

According to past federal census, the majority of residential construction in the neighborhoods occurred during the 1970s and early 1980s. It was during this period that approximately eight out of ten (82.1%) of the residences in the neighborhoods were built.

The neighborhood has a mixture of housing types, according to past municipal census, with the most common type being the single family dwelling. Approximately six out of ten residences (59%) are single family dwellings. The next most common type of residence is the row house; row houses account for another 22% of residences. Duplexes make up another 13% of the residences. The remaining 7% is a mixture of apartment style condominiums and rented apartments, both in low rise buildings with fewer than five stories. Approximately three out of four residences (74%) are owner occupied, while the remaining one in four residences (26%) are rented.

There are two schools in the neighborhoods. Caernarvon Elementary School is operated by the Edmonton Public School System and Katherine Therein Catholic School is operated by the Edmonton Catholic School System.

The neighborhood is bounded on the north by 153 Avenue, on the east by Castledowns Road, and on the south by 145 Avenue. The boundary on the west side is approximately half a block west of 123 Street.

For a couple who is looking to settle down and start a family the neighborhood is the ideal place for you to begin building that family and start building memories that will last for years to come.

Copyright 2024 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.

The MLS® System Data is made available from the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. Days on Site and market statistics values are calculated by Sierra Interactive based on values provided in the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton listing data feed. Mortgage values are calculated by Sierra Interactive and are provided for estimate purposes only.

Trademarks are owned or controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA (REALTOR®, REALTORS®) and/or the quality of services they provide (MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®)

Data was last updated March 4, 2024 at 9:45 PM MST