First Floor & Basement Condos, Who Say's They Suck....
Got a call from a user on our website that was looking for some information on an investment property he had. He started talking about the flaws of owning a unit on the bottom floor of a condominium project and the inconveniences it can provided.
Being on the bottom floor of a condo project sometimes isn’t the best situation but there are many benefits to owning a first floor or basement unit.
- First floor and basement unit are more times the most affordable units in the building.
- First floor and basement units can definitely keep you cool on hot and humid summer days. Saving you money on air conditioning and electric fans.
- Perfect for people who have mobility issues.
- First floor condos are close to the parking lot, building entrance, mailboxes, laundry facilities and recreational facilities.
- Go CRAZY!! If you have kids or like loud music there is nobody underneath you to complain.
- If the building ever needs to be...